This orange pina colada tastes refreshingly good, and you’ll surely taste the alcohol in it. It isn’t creamy as most pina coladas. Still, it is perfect for a hot summer day!
Orange Pina Colada Recipe
It’s warm outside, you’re looking for a delicious refreshment, but you don’t want to spend a lot of time making it: look no further! This orange pina colada gives you the refreshment you need in only a few minutes.
This recipe yields one hurricane glass of about 14.8 ounces (440 milliliters).
Pina coladas are traditionally served in these curvy glasses, and rightly so. Its shape makes it perfect for any tropical cocktail.
Tips for a Perfect Orange Cocktail
- Use fresh oranges and keep them in the fridge before using them. This ensures your cocktail is nice and cold.
- You can also put your hurricane glass in the fridge for a couple of hours and remove it right before pouring your cocktail.
- Make sure the rum you’re using is of good quality. It greatly improves the taste of your drink.
- Use a slice of orange to garnish the glass. It’s a small change but gives your orange cocktail an extra dimension.
Other Pina Colada Recipes We Love
We have tried some of the best pina colada recipes, and here we share a couple of them:
- Strawberry pina colada
- Strawberry banana pina colada
- Mango pina colada
- Raspberry pina colada
- Pina colada mocktail
Orange Pina Colada Ingredients
- 1/2 cup (120ml) orange juice
- 1/3 cup (80ml) white rum
- 3 ounces (100ml) coconut cream
- 3 ounces (100ml) pineapple juice
- Optional: orange slice and orange zest to garnish
How to Make an Orange Pina Colada
As we mentioned above, it only takes a few minutes to make this orange cocktail.
If you are using fresh oranges, squeeze them and add the juice to your blender.
Next, add all other ingredients to the blender and blend until its texture is nice and smooth.
Pour the drink into a hurricane glass and garnish with a slice of orange. You can also sprinkle some orange zest on your drink as a nice decoration.
Hanging out with friends? Simply adjust the servings above to make a pina colada pitcher.
Orange Pina Colada
This orange pina colada tastes refreshingly good, and you'll surely taste the alcohol in it. It isn't creamy as most pina coladas. Still, it is perfect for a hot summer day!
- 1/2 cup (120 milliliters) orange juice
- 1/3 cup (80 milliliters) white rum
- 3 ounces (100 milliliters) coconut cream
- 3 ounces (100 milliliters) pineapple juice
- In case you are using fresh oranges, squeeze them and add the juice to a blender.
- Add all other ingredients to the blender and blend until your drink has a smooth texture.
- Pour the drink into a hurricane glass.
- (Optional) Garnish with a slice of orange or some orange zest.
- Enjoy your drink!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 542Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 34mgCarbohydrates: 70gFiber: 1gSugar: 64gProtein: 2g
Disclaimer: Nutrition information is automatically generated by Nutritionix. Actual nutrition values may differ.
Did you like this recipe for an alcoholic drink with orange? Then share it with a friend who might like it too or save it to your Pinterest board!