Take a look at our Aperol orange juice cocktail. The perfect blend of bitter and sweet!
Aperol Orange Juice Cocktail
We’re huge fans of cocktails with orange juice, which is why we made this Aperol orange juice cocktail. The Aperol’s characteristic taste goes really well with freshly squeezed orange juice and the herby taste of ginger.
Add that to the fact that Aperol and Prosecco complement each other, and this cocktail is born!
Tips for Making an Aperol Orange Juice Cocktail
- This drink tastes best when served ice-cold.
- We recommend you use freshly squeezed orange juice. Boxed orange juice might be full of added sugars and does not taste as good as fresh juice.
- Garnish your Aperol cocktail with one or two slices of orange. This gives your drink a professional touch!
Aperol Orange Juice Ingredients
- Aperol; the bittersweet Italian aperitivo
- Prosecco. If you don’t have any Prosecco, it can be substituted by sparkling white wine.
- Freshly squeezed orange juice. We can’t stress enough that freshly squeezed orange juice tastes much better than boxed orange juice!
- Ginger. A small piece of a fresh ginger root adds a citrus and earthy flavor to your cocktail.
- Orange slices for garnish. Before squeezing the orange, cut off one or two thin slices of orange to decorate your glass.
- Ice cubes
Other Aperol Cocktails We Love
If you like this recipe, you might also like our other Aperol cocktail recipes. We’ve listed them for you below!
- Classic Aperol Spritz
- Aperol Grapefruit Cocktail
- Strawberry Aperol Spritz
- Aperol Tonic Cocktail
- Aperol Negroni
How to Make an Aperol Orange Juice Cocktail
This Aperol orange juice drink is one of our best Aperol recipes, so let’s swing into action and make one.
Cut off around 2 centimeters (a little under one inch) of the ginger, then wash and peel it. Cut the piece in half to ensure it easily blends in the blender.
Grab your blender and add the freshly squeezed orange juice together with the ginger. Mix it until the piece of ginger has blent.
Using a fine-mesh sieve, pass the liquid into a ball glass filled with ice cubes. You can discard the solids.
Next, add the Aperol and top your drink off with Prosecco. As a finishing touch, decorate your cocktail with a few slices of orange. Saluti!
- 2 oz (60 milliliters) fresh orange juice
- 2 cm (a little under 1 inch) ginger
- 2 oz (60 milliliters) Aperol
- 1 oz (30 milliliters) Prosecco
- Ice cubes
- Orange slices for garnish
- Cut an orange in half and squeeze it
- Cut off the piece of ginger, peel it and wash it
- Mix the orange juice and ginger in a blender until the ginger has fully blent
- Using a fine-mesh sieve, pass the liquid into a ball glass filled with ice cubes
- Add the Aperol and top off with Prosecco
- Decorate your glass with slices of orange
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 199Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 4mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 1gSugar: 27gProtein: 1g
Disclaimer: Nutrition information is automatically generated by Nutritionix. Actual nutrition values may differ.
Did you like this Aperol Orange Juice recipe? Then help us spread the word and share it with a friend who might also like it!