Bold and refreshing, a raspberry mojito is an easy cocktail to mix up for a crowd or just for chill weekend sipping!
Yes, this raspberry mint mojito will be your next favorite summer drink!
It is not only super easy, fast, and fruity, but it also has an eye-catching look that is perfect for serving the crowds.
In other words, this raspberry mojito is a must-try drink!
Raspberry Mojito Recipe
More often than not, we find ourselves preparing a raspberry cocktail in the summertime rather than other fruity cocktails.
That’s mostly because of raspberry’s delicious sweet sourness – it just tastes like summer.
Don't miss out! You can get many liquors delivered to your door from Saucey. $5 OFF your first order + free delivery with code SAS. Only valid in select states. ☺
The fresh sweetness with tartness undertone of the raspberry, combined with mint and club soda, makes this cocktail genuinely awesome!
Tips for a Delicious Raspberry Mojito
- When muddling, add the mint leaves at the bottom, then add the lime wedges, pulp up. This way, both the mint and the lime skin won’t get beaten up too severely, becoming bitter.
- Cut the lime lengthwise and remove the pith to avoid making it bitter.
- It’s fine to use frozen raspberry. Simply remove it from the freezer 30 minutes before making your cocktail.
- Note that raspberries have lots of little seeds. If it bothers you, press the raspberries through a fine-meshed sieve and only use the juice in your drink.
Other Mojitos You Might Like
These are some of our best mojito recipes:
Raspberry Mojito Ingredients
- Raspberries – Frozen raspberries are also fine.
- Fresh mint leaves – Reserve one of two leaves to garnish.
- Lime – It’s important to use fresh lime juice. Pre-bottled lime juices contain preservatives that can alter the flavor.
- White rum – Any brand of your choice. Still, be sure to stick with good quality rum.
- Club soda – To give that refreshing final touch.
- Sugar – For this recipe, you can substitute for light brown sugar.
How to Make a Raspberry Mojito
Place the mint in a cocktail shaker, then put the lime wedges, pulp up, and cover them with sugar. Muddle to release the juice, but without getting them beaten up too much.
Add the raspberries to the cocktail shaker and crush them all together. Pour the rum and shake it vigorously for a few seconds.
In a highball glass filled with ice, pour your raspberry mint mojito and add the club soda.
Stir to combine the ingredients and garnish with a few additional mint leaves, raspberries, and thinner lime wedges, if you want. Cheers!
- 6-7 fresh raspberries, plus more for garnish
- 5 fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1 lime, wedges
- 2 ounces (60 milliliters) white rum
- 4 ounces (120 milliliters) club soda
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Place the mint in a cocktail shaker, then put the lime wedges, pulp up, and cover them with sugar.
- Muddle to release the juice, but without getting them beaten up too much.
- Add the raspberries to the cocktail shaker and crush them all together.
- Pour the rum and shake it vigorously for a few seconds.
- In a highball glass filled with ice, pour your raspberry mint mojito and add the club soda.
- Stir to combine the ingredients and garnish with a few additional mint leaves, raspberries, and thinner lime wedges, if you want. Cheers!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 229Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 20mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 7gSugar: 14gProtein: 3g
Disclaimer: Nutrition information is automatically generated by Nutritionix. Actual nutrition values may differ.
Did you like this recipe for raspberry mojito? Then help us spread the word and share it with a friend who might also like it!